Water and Gas Forms

Click on the form names below that applies to the service that you are requesting. You can view the forms to check for the information that you will need for service with Dekalb-Jackson Water and/or Upper Sand Mountain Gas. Print the forms you need to bring to our office.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED The customer requesting services must bring the completed applications to the office with their identification.
All Agricultural and Commercial Services must contact the office for applications.
Any other questions, please call the office (256)632-2254.